Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gavin's Daily Update

Gavin is doing good. He had a couple of apnea episodes again today. The nurse said that if they don't stop sooner they should stop around 36 weeks. I got to hold him for a long time today. Ben wasn't feeling well so he told me to go ahead and hold him. They increased his feeds to 7 mils every hour. He is still 2lbs 10oz. He wore a cute little monkey onsie today with little monkey faces on the feet. We still need to get a battery for the camera...we were at walmart and even had the battery out so we could find the right one but totally forgot to get it. Hopefully we will get one soon so we can put more pics of him up.

3 comments:

Aunt Emmy said...

Pictures!!!! Gotta have more pictures!!!! LOL

Jessie said...

I know I know! lol Maybe Ben will pick up a battery on his way home from work today. Crosses fingers!

GeekByMarriage said...

My monkey boy wearing monkeys! How perfect!!!!