Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gavin Drake is Coming into the World Today

Dr. Tucker just came to talk to me and said that my enzyme levels increased, my platelets were lower, I'm still retaining water and she doesn't like these painful attacks and tightening under my ribs. She said they rather just take him out now cause she thinks that he will do better outside my body right now...doesn't want to risk anything happening keeping him inside me when he will have a good chance out now. She said he had the lung maturity shots, his stress tests have been all reactive and she said he is gonna be fine. They are sending over an ambulence to go to Sacred Heart now and I'll have a c-section at 3pm today. They have a better NICU at sacred thats why I'm being sent there. Keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

Lee and Suze said...

Congratulations to the 3 of you! Lee and I are keeping you in our prayers!!!