Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Little Thumb Sucker!

The other night Gavin slept all night....from 9-10pm till 8am. I was sooooo happy! I should have savored that night because he hasn't done it since! He woke up at 4:30am this morning and is still up! He has been trying to suck his thumb for a while now and has finally managed to get it in his mouth for more than a second. He has disowned his pacifiers even though I keep trying to give them to him in place of his thumb. He met his cousins Libby and Jase the other day. She helped me get him ready to go to the church my mom caters for so everyone could meet the baby they prayed for so many months ago when he was in the NICU. Seems soooo long ago doesn't it? I'm so grateful he is happy and healthy now!

Here is Gavin finding his thumb!
Momma and Papa think its soooo cute but I'm like get that thumb outta that mouth! lol

Gavin snuggling up with his giraffe in his bassinet.


Libby holding her new cousin.

Libby changing Gavin....she said its been so long that she almost forgot how.




Dad was rocking Gavin to sleep and wound up putting himself to sleep also. Too cute!


Freddy talking to Gavin.

Gavin says, "My my Freddy what big hands you have!"


Gavin talking to his soon to be uncle.


Playtime!

No comments: