Friday, March 5, 2010

GMama's Visit

We have been having a good old time with mom up here helping us out....other than me being in pain pain pain from my gallbladder surgery and not being able to pick up and hold my Gavipants. He has really enjoyed all the spoiling mom has been giving him. This morning Gavin showed his appreciation by giving mom a tinkle sprinkle! hahahhahahhaa He hasn't done that in a long time so was funny! He has been having tummy aches while she has been up here so she is getting to know how it feels to be a mommy with a little baby again..... pulling all nighters. He will have a good poo and be fine for a couple of days and then its back to being constipated and cranky. We have medicine the doctor gave us so hoping that will work....still having to wiggle around the dosages to get it just right. We are getting spoiled to having mom here too....she has been cooking good dinners, cleaning, and watching the baby at night and when Ben has to work. I still can't hold him yet which is driving me nuts but I enjoy watching mom spend time with him. Ben's birthday was yesterday and we surprised him with a big seafood feast.....crab legs, crab cakes, huge shrimp cocktail, tilapia, fried squash, and a super yummy cherry chocolate cake! Its mom's new recipe and omg you can't just have one piece of this cake and its super easy to make! So I think Ben had a great first birthday with his son. Aunt Judy came to visit the other day but was so out of it wasn't able to take pics like I usually do. Here are a few that I have taken so far.....
Ben's yummy chocolate cherry cake!

The Rushing Scowl! Looks like C-Papa doing this face!



G-Mama just arrived! Gavin just woke up.


Gavin loves when you try to get his tongue....its too funny!



No comments: