Saturday, May 8, 2010

My First Pool

Yesterday we blew up Gavin's pool, put him in his swimming gear, and enjoyed his first time in his pool. The water was cold not warm like he is use to in his baths so he wasn't too happy in the beginning. He started to enjoy it more when he got use to the water. The pictures are in backward order. Before we took him outside we were playing with him on the couch. Got some cute pics with his daddy.




Chillaxing in his pool.


He is such a cutie pie!




















This was the first dip in the pool....he wasn't too happy about the cold water.


He looks so cool in his sunglasses. I'm surprised he doesn't try to take them off.


This is his cute swimming outfit I got him at the mall after his gymboree class. Love it!



He is always trying to stand these days....think he is gonna walk before he crawls.



My surprise face!








I love this pic...makes me break out laughing every time I see it.

No comments: