Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gymboree!

I try to turn over all the time now....the other day I rolled across the room.


Here is what I wore to gymboree class.....my little monkey!




He pushes up off the floor on his belly really good now. YAY Gavin!



He is constantly rolling over on his belly but he still doesn't like to be on it so he will scream until we flip him back over.




Today Gavin and I went to his first gymboree class. We had a great time. There was only one other baby in the class...she was 4 months and bigger than Gavin....17lbs! She was adorable and Gavin couldn't keep his eyes off her. It was so cute. He never really saw a baby before. We sang, did finger puppets, tummy time in front of a mirror, rolled on a giant ball and bounced on a tiny ball, saw bubbles for the first time and watched the pretty colors of the parachute. There was a ton of singing which I didn't know any of the songs and mommy talk which was fun to share stories. I wasn't able to get any pics because it was just Gavin and I at the class....daddy had to work. I did take some pics of him before we left for class. We got him a cute little monkey outfit the other day so thats what he wore....here are the pics.

2 comments:

Aunt Emmy said...

You rolled on a giant ball!! I thought Gymborie was for kids!!

Jessie said...

OMG hahahahahahaha I didn't roll on a giant ball...Gavin did silly! I played peek a boo with him while he was on his belly rolling towards me.