Sunday, April 26, 2009

Feeling like a Hormonal Teenager Minus the Energy

Zits! Zits! & More Zits! Will my face ever clear up? I thought when you are pregnant you are supposed to have a glow.....all I have are zits! Never really had a big problem with them when I was younger so feeling like I'm going through my second puberty. Is there anything I can use to minimize this unflattering red glow that won't harm the baby? As if gaining weight isn't bad enough!

Starting to get a little snug in the pants and shirts! Hello boobs! Thats about the only positive of the weight gain. I'll have to go shopping soon for maternity clothes. I don't think I'll be doing the belly pics just yet if at all but can definately feel that bloated full feeling. That feeling never goes away and I heard its just gonna get worse.

My roots are getting longer! I have heard from different people giving conflicting info on coloring your hair during pregnancy. Some say don't do it and then others say that the organic kind won't hurt the baby. I haven't colored my hair in months and it shows! I totally don't remember my hair being that dark. But I have been coloring my hair since middle school. I'm not gonna color my hair while I'm pregos but want to know what ya think on the subject. Does coloring your hair hurt the baby while your pregnant?

3 comments:

GeekByMarriage said...

The fumes from hair color might so don't color in small spaces. I colored my hair before I found out about Seth and the hormones did very bad things to it.

Anonymous said...

http://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-safe-to-color-my-hair-during-pregnancy_3273.bc

Heather

Jessie said...

Thanks for the link...I saw a pregnancy video that talked about this topic and the doctors explained that the hair dyes use to contain arsenic and phemeldehyde in the past but they no longer do. So now they say its fine to color you hair.