Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gavin is back from his visit with his Nana and Papa.  He had a great time!  He has been cracking me up all day.  Here are the picks from today.

He is a climber now!
He looks soooo innocent!  lol
He loves talking on the phone and will carry my cell all over holding it up to his ear and jabbering and laughing away.  Its too cute!




He loves to take the cushion out of the chair and crawl over over it.


He laid down on the cushion and was scooting all over the floor.
When the dogs saw he was on the floor they attacked him with kisses.  They love Gavin!
He would climb up on the chair and balance on his belly on the arm of the chair and flip over.  He made me laugh sooo hard!


I see you!

I am one with the chair!
He likes to play with the vcr...yes we still have one of those!  lol 
He tries to fit on the shelf...squeezing his head and putting one leg up there.  He is a nut!
This is his new thing.  Trying to take off and put on his clothes.
He was dancing to imagination movers concert. 
My little hurricane...he can mess up a room in no time flat!  It wasn't me mommy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

another couple of years buddy you can bend over that chair like that let me pull down your pants and undies and find out how tight that sweet little bum is, I love tight little boys