Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Katie's Gift to Gavin

Katie bought Gavin this cute Mickey Mouse onsie while she was at MGM for her school trip. Here are the pics I promised to put up for Katie! Gavin loves the gift....he says thank you Katie! We have been freezing apple juice in hopes it will calm his sore gums. At first he didn't want them anywhere near him but now he is enjoying them. Can't beat ice pops on a hot summer's day.

Get it away from me!!!
Ooooooo I tried it and I liked it! Yo Gabba Gabba reference....slaps head! I've watched it too many times!

He was very sticky afterwards as you can imagine!


Num num num!



Burrrrr its cold and tangy!




These were before the ice pops.....he has been moving that tongue over his gums and chewing on anything he could get his hands on today....maybe he will pop out a tooth soon!


100% Awesome!


He liked your outfit sooooo much Katie he tried to eat it! lol













Daddy playing with Gavin.


No comments: