Sunday, December 27, 2009

Party Party Party!

Saturday everyone from my dad's side of the family came over to see Gavin and eat some good food. We had such a good time and everyone got their Gavin fix. He was passed around like a bowl of gravy....everyone gobbling him up. The girls are taking dibs on babysitting and were testing out their skills with diapering and feeding him. Good times!


Paige holding her cousin.








Aunt Judy and Uncle Sam giving Gavin some love and attention.





Terri holding Gavin


Jenna and Lauren feeding their cousin.








Momma and Gavin



Lauren couldn't get enough of Gavin.











2 comments:

GeekByMarriage said...

I'm next! I get to hold him next, dang it!

Anonymous said...

lauren looks good with a baby, I think I should get her naked, take her to bed and give her one, I want to practice lots first though, no way I want to enjoy that sweet young pussy just once